- Registration Opens: October 15, 2021 (1pm)
- Artist Mixer: November 6, 2021 (5pm)
- Registration Closes: November 19, 2021 (11:59pm)
- Date of Event: December 3 – December 12, 2021
- Please be sure to submit your registration as soon as you can. We cannot accept late or incomplete registrations.
- Please review the Registration Resources before registering (linked below) and check out examples of what each artist’s listing will look like.
- The Registration Form Guide has been provided for artists to familiarize themselves with the questions that will be on the online Registration Form and to help artists prepare their answers and materials in advance of registering online. This document has been provided to you as a resource but is not an official registration form. Artist Registration can be completed online only.
Artist Registration now open!
I don’t have a traditional studio space. Should I still register?
- Yes! Even though ’studio’ is in the name, Open Studio Tours isn’t just about traditional studio spaces. It is all about showing people how and where you create art. A ’studio’ can be your living room, a friend’s house, your backyard or even public streets. How do you create? Why do you create? How can the community support you? When you register, OST will market you and your art… completely free.