- Registration Opens: October 19, 2020 (1pm)
- Registration Closes: November 23, 2020 (11:59pm) – Deadline Extended
- Date of Event: November 27-December 6, 2020
Workshop #1 | Photographing Your Artwork (FREE): October 7, 2020 (5:30-6:30pm)
with Mariah Biswurm of Rya Pie Pictures (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
This photography workshop was designed to assist artists applying for Open Studio Tours Online 2020 and to provide tips and tricks for photographing artwork. The primary focus was based on how to effectively take photographs of artwork with a smartphone, in order to repurpose the photos for the artists’ OST artist page, website, and social media.
Workshop #2 | Marketing Your Artwork (FREE): October 28, 2020 (5:30-6:30pm)
with Storyteller Public Relations & Events (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
This marketing workshop was designed to assist artists applying for Open Studio Tours Online 2020 and to provide tips and tricks for selling artwork. The team at Storyteller shared insight on how to promote participation in OST with followers on social media, organically engage with followers through marketing techniques, and how to organize and tell your story effectively.
- Please be sure to submit your registration as soon as you can. We cannot accept late or incomplete registrations.
- Please review the Registration Resources before registering (linked below) and check out examples of what each artist’s listing will look like.
- The Registration Form Guide has been provided for artists to familiarize themselves with the questions that will be on the online Registration Form and to help artists prepare their answers and materials in advance of registering online. This document has been provided to you as a resource but is not an official registration form. Artist Registration can be completed online only.
Artist Registration now open!
I don’t have a traditional studio space. Should I still register?
- Yes! Even though ’studio’ is in the name, Open Studio Tours isn’t just about traditional studio spaces. It is all about showing people how and where you create art. A ’studio’ can be your living room, a friend’s house, your backyard or even public streets. How do you create? Why do you create? How can the community support you? When you register, OST will market you and your art… completely free.