- Registration Opens: October 19, 2020 (1pm)
- Registration Closes: November 20, 2020 (11:59pm)
- Date of Event: November 27-December 6, 2020
Workshop #1 | Photographing Your Artwork (FREE): October 7, 2020 (5:30-6:30pm)
with Mariah Biswurm of Rya Pie Pictures (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
This photography workshop was designed to assist artists applying for Open Studio Tours Online 2020 and to provide tips and tricks for photographing artwork. The primary focus was based on how to effectively take photographs of artwork with a smartphone, in order to repurpose the photos for the artists’ OST artist page, website, and social media.
Workshop #2 | Marketing Your Artwork (FREE): October 28, 2020 (5:30-6:30pm)
with Storyteller Public Relations & Events (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-studio-tours-online-2020-marketing-workshop-tickets-122482068163
This workshop is designed to assist artists applying for Open Studio Tours (OST) Online 2020, to provide tips and tricks for selling your artwork! The team at Storyteller will share insight on how to share your OST participation with your social media followers, organically direct people to shop your webpage, and navigate marketing your artwork. There will be time for Q&A at the end of the Zoom, please come prepared. The Zoom recording will be uploaded to the website for those unable to attend the event live.
- Please be sure to submit your registration as soon as you can. We cannot accept late or incomplete registrations.
- Please review the Registration Resources before registering (linked below) and check out examples of what each artist’s listing will look like.
- The Registration Form Guide has been provided for artists to familiarize themselves with the questions that will be on the online Registration Form and to help artists prepare their answers and materials in advance of registering online. This document has been provided to you as a resource but is not an official registration form. Artist Registration can be completed online only.
Artist Registration now open!